At Dynamic Roofing and Construction… When We Build, We Build to Last!
Quality, Trust and Innovation are the key factors to our success.
With over 30 years combined experience. We work on numerous types of commercial buildings from common community developments, apartment buildings, oversized shopping centers, schools, parks & recreation centers, churches, city/county facilities, retail and office buildings. From roof repairs to preventative maintenance on traditional commercial roofs, our contractors have the expertise and experience to get the Job Done Right…The First Time!
We understand the importance of timing when it comes to tenants. So, at Dynamic Roofing, we’ll work on your roof, when the timing works best for you. Our professional roofing crews are flexible and willing to adjust our schedule, so that we accommodate you and don’t interfere with yours. We’re available at any time and can work early mornings, weekends, or overnight.
Commercial Roofing Services Provided by Dynamic are…
- Flat (Low-Slope) Roofing Systems – We specialize in every classification of Flat (Low Slope) Roofing.
- Metal Roofing Systems – We specialize in coating, repair and installs of Decra and Standing Seem Metal Roofs.
- Asphalt Roofing Systems – Our expertise extends into the multiple facets of Asphalt Shingle Roofing and creative installation systems.
- Concrete and Clay Roofing Systems – There is no question that Concrete and Clay Roofs are common in Colorado and we have mastered the installation and repairs if Clay and Concrete Tile Roofing.
- Roof Repairs and Maintenance – With our immediate emergency leak and damage response service, we’ll find and fix the problem right away. We will follow up with you to be sure you and your tenants are staying safe and dry.
A Little About Flat Roofs…
Flat Roofs are also known as Low-Slope. This refers to the slight and gradual pitch of the roof. As a general-rule of thumb, for every 1 foot, the roof rises ¼ of an inch. Not much of a slope and lots of opportunity for snow and water build-up, not to mention an excessive amount of weight. There Are Two Types of Flat (Low-Slope) Roof alternatives for existing buildings:
- Roof Recover – This is when a new roofing system is installed over an older, previously installed roof.
- Roof Replacement – The original roof is torn off and a new system is built on top of the existing deck.
Important Materials Used on Flat (Low-Slope) Roofs:
- EPDM – A thermoset rubber based, flexible, weather resistant material that comes in white and black. An EPDM roofing system can be fully secured with bonding adhesive, mechanically attached with fasteners, or ballasted down. The seams of the giant sheets of EPDM are sealed with seam tape. The carbon black is more UV and tear resistant while white the titanium oxide white reflects more of the UV rays and heat. EPDM can last up to 30 years or more with proper installation and maintenance. It is known for its weather resistance and extreme flexibility.
- Thermoplastic – Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. A single-ply sheet known for its exceptional resistance to UV rays, ozone and weathering damage. It is known for being chemical resistant and reflective to redirect heat.
- Modified Bitumen – Known for its increased durability to hail and foot traffic. It is made up mostly of tar and asphalt and is applied using torches. Modified Bitumen (MB) is asphalt that has had modifiers added to it to give it plastic or rubber-like properties. The most common types of modifiers being used are APP (Atactic Polypropylene) and SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene). … this application consists of one, two, or three ply systems.
At Dynamic Roofing and Construction, we will assist you in determining which Flat (Low-Slope) Roof system is the most economic and beneficial to YOUR NEEDS.
Setting Ourselves Apart:
FLIR Technology (Forward Looking Infrared)
Dynamic invests a significant amount in new technology and systems that help our clients not only resolve their roofing improvements, but to understand their building and how it works from structural and economic perspective. We apply an extremely comprehensive, non-destructive means of analyzing your roof for moisture and loss of energy in small and oversized flat roofs. We measure the thermal performance that may be affected by roof damage and potential leakages, including before and after reports on comparable gains in energy efficiency in your new roof system. This report can also provide and precisely detect measurements of abnormal temperatures, potential issues with wiring, air intrusions and temperature loss.
Why are we the first in our area, and one of the few roofers in the country to use this? It’s simple, the cost of proper equipment, production and processing of these reports is not only extremely expensive, but requires licensing costs and hiring of professional licensed technicians to conduct these tests. We invest significant time and efforts in creating a financially stable company…so that we can invest in you.
Training for Perfection:
Although we have all learned by now that Perfection may not always be attained, we do know that it can always be pursued. So here at Dynamic, we never stop training for success and perfection in all that we do. We invest an extensive amount of time and research in finding the next best methods and systems for building and caring for your roof.
Inspection Specialist – We constantly train to learn and grow in techniques and increased understanding of the inspection process for your roof; accompanied by improved knowledge required to thoroughly and professionally inspect the exterior of your building as well.
Preventative Roof Maintenance – We address your roofing issues, before they become a roofing catastrophe.
Convenience – Our inspections are convenient for you. We want to be sure we allow you to be productive, so we do our best to work around your schedule.
Dynamics Maintenance and Repair Services
Preventative maintenance is essential to your roof’s strength and longevity. While the material installed on your roof is crucial to its sustainability, the extended truth is that regular maintenance is also a key factor to its health. Annual maintenance on roof material assists in the validity of your warranty with the manufacturer. The lifespan of the roof itself is extended, and provides the opportunity to correct a potential leak before it occurs.
Many owners and managers have their roofs inspected only after a leak has occurs. While preventative maintenance helps proactively identify and implement early repairable solutions to problems before they may become irreversible damage. This could save the structural integrity of the roof and thousands of dollars on more extensive repairs and/or replacement costs.Reasons Why Commercial Roofs Fail:
- Ponding Water
- Ultraviolet and Solar Radiation
- Clogged Drainage
- Foot Traffic
- Improper Installation
- Lack of Maintenance
Whether it’s hail or wind damage, making sure your building is code compliant, or you simply looking for a roof inspection; our thoroughly trained commercial roof inspectors take the time and expertise to assess and advise you of the best direction and course of action needed to remedy your concerns. We are Colorado’s experts in you commercial roofing restoration, repairs, and preventative maintenance; designed to extend and improve the life and health of your roofing system, that ultimately extends to your business, employees, customers and tenant satisfaction.
Our Inspection will include the overall condition of the roof, roofing materials, and structural integrity.We Provide Estimates For:
- EPDM roof installs, replacements and repairs
- Modified bitumen roof installs, replacements and repairs
- Thermoplastic roof installs, replacements and repairs
- Asphalt roof installs, replacement and repairs
- Metal roof installs, replacement and repairs
- Concrete Tile and Clay roof installs, replacement and repairs
We will provide you that sensible and most cost-effective solutions. Your estimate will include detailed information of all estimated expenses. This will allow you to budget accurately and make sure there are no hidden surprises.